Saturday 11 July 2009

The Reasons I have neglected The Blog

I am a lousy blogger.

There, I said it. I finally decided to give this some love and attention after spending seven weeks stressed out of my head because of the 'DAY JOB'.

So, in case anyone doesn't know where i've been, I shall enlighten you.

I am currently here:


View Larger Map

Now this is for a very good reason that has nothing to do with bears and a lot to do with computers.

I have taken quite a few photos while i've been here and it has been a long and eventful trip. That being said, I am coming home soon and will try and tell everyone who reads this blog (all five of you) what i've been upto while i've been here.

All of this is more than one post so for now I shall say, it has been fun. But after 8 weeks, and one more to go, in hotel rooms I am ready to sleep in my own bed. And see my husband. And eat my dad's Sunday dinner. And see my husband. And make a bear. And see my husband.

AND it's my wedding anniversary on Monday and I shall not be spending it with said husband. However, I will say this. After ten years with him and two years married to him, I wouldn't change a day. So while this is a bad place to say it, 'I love you Honey and I can't wait to get home and see you'.

ClareBears

No comments:

Post a Comment