Tuesday 30 March 2010

12 of 52 - A busy week

I am very late on the blogging this week. But that's because last week was so busy! Lots of lovely things happened both on Etsy and off that I barely had time to stop and think.

The first exciting thing was that we were featured in the Storque! A bunch of friends all decided to go out to the lakes for a nice long weekend of making things and having a laugh. We had a fabulous time and all came away feeling refreshed and teeming with new ideas.


In the photo we have: (Back Row): Ali, Su, Caro, Moo, Me, Deepa (Front Row) Mel, Maisy, Sian

All these lovely peeps have shops on Etsy and I would be a bad blogger if I didn't link you up:

AliBaliJewellery
QuercusSilver
CarolineHardy
MooCowHandknits
LazyGiraffe
FeltMeUpDesigns
OneLittleHouse
Siansburys

Then, as if that wasn't enough I had a job interview on Friday (keep your fingers crossed folks) AND I found out I'm in the easter voter! The item featured is the bunny I made in the Lake District.


So, please go and vote for me!

Over the coming weeks there are lots of new sock bears and mini bears coming. And hopefully I'll have a brand new thing to show soon you which will be lots of fun.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on a great week, Clare, and fingers crossed about the job!

    Seeing all your happy faces here really made me smile this morning, despite the miserable weather :)

    ReplyDelete